Story URL: http://news.medill.northwestern.edu/chicago/news.aspx?id=221493
Story Retrieval Date: 4/17/2015 12:27:56 PM CST
The Frances Cabrini rowhouses on Locust Street -- created in 1942 for World War II industrial workers and their families -- remain the last standing buildings from the famed Cabrini-Green public housing developments. A group of community activists oppose a CHA development plan for the rowhouses. But not all residents are against the plan.